Complete Arborcare Operates As a Licensed Arborist NSW
Complete Arborcare began in 1983, and since then, we have gained a reputation for our commitment to reaching our clients’ arboriculture needs while maintaining the urban environment for future generations as a licenced arborist in NSW. Our fully qualified and insured Level 5 Consulting Arborist offers a complete line of services, including arborist reports, risk assessments, and root mapping.
Trees play an essential role in urban biodiversity, filtering pollutants and fine particles and even cooling the air. We are here to investigate the condition of your trees using our more than 35 years of experience, and we’ll provide any reports that you require.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Pest & Disease Identification
With pest and disease identification, the biggest mistake that consumers can make is to ignore the signs of infestation. Ignoring the problem could let the pests or disease progress to the point at which a tree will die. Here are a few other common mistakes.
- A property owner may be able to discover and treat some pests and diseases, but keep in mind that it is easy for amateurs to misdiagnose such issues. It is important to bring in an arborist for full peace of mind.
- There are some pests and diseases that require special care to prevent their spread. If you think that your trees might have one of these conditions, let professionals deal with it.
- Poor pruning or damage to trees can leave them more susceptible to disease. Be sure not to over prune your trees.
Fun Facts About Complete Arborcare’s Plant Diseases Identification
In addition to being a Level 5 Consulting Arborist, our resident arborist is also a Level 3 Practicing Arborist. Through extensive academic study and years of practical experience, we know every potential tree disease in the area from the most common to the rarer disorders. Here are a few facts about tree diseases and what to look for in the trees on your property.
- One of the most common tree diseases in Australia is Pink Disease. You may have seen this fungal disorder in swelling or sunken spots on branches and stems. It is most common in tropical trees such as teak and African Mahogany. If such an infection continues, the tree might become too damaged, and it will need to be removed.
- Myrtle Rust is another fungal disease that is considered a severe issue due to its abundant spores, which can release into the wind and quickly infect other plants and trees. Look for small raised spots and pustules on fruits, flowers, and leaves.
- Peacock Spot is a fungus that attacks the leaves of trees, causing them to fall. In severe cases, this process can result in complete defoliation. Look for circular lesions on tree leaves. These lesions start faint but become dark with a yellow halo as the disease progresses. It is a common disease in olive trees, but it does not affect other species.
About Complete Arborcare
Through our more than 35 years in arboriculture, we have worked with almost all aspects of the industry in roles ranging from tree surgeon to arborist to consulting arborist. We have always used the latest and best industry practices when tending to and caring for the urban forest. If you need services from a certified arborist, you can count on our experience and knowledge. Contact us today to ask how we can help your trees.